The Austro British Chamber (ABC) is a not-for-profit organisation independent of any government financial support. It was first registered in Austria in 1967.
The ABC is an association of companies, individuals, and private organisations. Its main aims are to:
- Advance industrial and trade relations between the United Kingdom and Austria
- Provide possibilities for promotion and marketing of goods and services in Austria and the UK, and throughout Europe through partners in a European network of Chambers.
- Introduce members to a wide range of professional management expertise and best practice through talks by carefully selected speakers and visits to companies.
- Provide effective opportunities for promoting goods and services on the recently re-designed website.
- Provide a link to both the British Embassy and the UK Department of Trade & Investment (UKTI) and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO) and the Austrian government.
- Offer sponsorship and strategic partnership opportunities
- Provide practical assistance to members’ activities
- Open access to the Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe (COBCOE) and their events and networks.